Sunday, January 24, 2010

MED-E-LERT REVIEWS


Great Product
I bought this product for my senior father to help eliminate confusion over taking his medications. Great Product!! Straightforward to set up and fill. The design prevents the possibility of taking doses out-of-order or double-dosing. I think the white lid version is best for seniors that suffer from confusion. Alarm could be louder for those that are hard-of-hearing. Great product, quick delivery, and great price. Solved our worries regarding father taking his meds correctly. Highly recommend!! - Tom - 12/2/2009

Very pleased with the product. It works just as advertised and answered many of our problems getting my father to take his pills in a timely and sequential manner. The alarm works great and is easily heard even by someone who is hard of hearing. Just be sure to take your time when you program it initially and check that it is operating as you wish before you start using it with the patient - D. Pachelo - Colorado

A real life saver! we had problems with mom taking double doses and missing doses. This product has given us an extension on getting a service to dispense the meds. The only problem I had with it was when the batteries died after two weeks meds weren't dispensed. I know there is a error message on the screen but the screen is under the protective cover and she couldn't see it. The dispenser is easy to load and use overall. - D. Andretti.

We care for my mother-in-law which has memory loss. The item works GREAT. Wish we had found it earlier. I would recommend this item to others. - Ronald

Received Medelert for my mother in law and must say great product and great service thank you. Bob Parker UK

No comments:

Post a Comment